With springtime as our guide, we’ve curated a list of our favorite gift experiences and ideas. This is the week to show our moms some love! So whether you’re treating mom, or just treating yourself, we hope these ideas give you a bit of Mother’s Day inspiration.
- plantable flower & herb baskets - enjoy living flowers to plant later
- luscious rose bushes that will give her a long season of blooms
- flowering perennials to attract bees, butterflies and hummingbirds to her garden
- rare native wildflowers
- blueberry bushes to and other fruit trees to shower her with her favorite fruits
- beautiful hanging baskets for sun or shade
- hand tools and useful decorative household items to enhance her work and space
- tree, wildflower and bird ID books
- bird baths, hummingbird feeders, squirrel proof bird feeders, bird houses & fresh seed
- an ikebana vase for a simple, yet elegant cut flower arrangement
- nature themed jewelry - made in the USA
- local honey from Full Moon Apiary
- a butterfly rearing cage paired with native larval food plant for raising caterpillars
- garden hats and t-shirts
- locally made soaps
- Swedish wash towels with garden & nature illustrations - durable, environmentally friendly and very useful in the kitchen!
- honey pots made from 100% beeswax and real dried flowers
- plant a succulent container garden
And SO much more! If you can't decide what your Mother might love, a Native Nurseries gift certificate would be perfect. We can mail if for you or she can pick it up at the nursery. Your Mom will be happy when receiving it and delighted again when spending it!
Have a Happy Mother's Day!